Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life is like a bowl of cherries!!!

Have you ever heard that exspression?  This morning I was at mens prayer, I had meany issues that I wanted to bring before the thrown of Jesus.   One was allowing others to influence the way that I acted, another was giving me the wisdom and ways of Christ so that I could go forward in His will, since his ways are far better than mine, I get my self in trouble he gets me out of it amen!!
   He began to speak to me in Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?   Than he said lifes like a bowl of cherries??? Lord what are saying that I'm a cherry?   He said you are what you eat!   Than he gave me the scripture John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son (the Word), that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
   I got it than in the scripture we see adam eatting the knowledge of sin, and than blameing his wife for it.   So there is a couple of messages that I gleened from this:
We are in the world 100% of the time and it's sinning nature.   How much are we in prayer and in the Word and its truth.   Again I want Gods wisdom and peace than I need to be in the Word for that reason he sent it to us amen

No comments:

Post a Comment