Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When I met Jesus

 
Coming back from a (tent crusade Leroy Jenkins) on arriving back home I felt such great hatrad from someone or something from one of the homes I was cartaker of so I told my family to go ahead and I entered the home because I knew it was suppost to be empty, on entering the bathroom where workers had been working I seen two dark spirals of smoke, I closed my eyes and began to pray loudly as I moved forward with my hands exstended before me I opened my eyes and watched to spirals disappear through the wall.
I ran around to the back of the house and began to pray even louder casting the spirits from this place and bindding them from returning... In my prayer I yelled Lord give me the power to smite the devil about the face, thats when it happened

....... i could hear a loud and rushing wind screaming through the woods, but not a single leaf was disturbed this rushing wind came before me and stopped I stood there wide eyed and than it entered me! I was so freaked out I turned and ran
I went into my wife and opened my mouth and the words yada ada ada siem came out I stood back and regain my composure and told her what had happened. Later I was baptised in Jesus name and came up out of the water speaking in tongues again and haven't stopped since

I had pulled in to a convence store and seen this black man sitting in front he wore a cross and the Lord lead me I believe to give him some money so I gave him five dollars and went my way I met him several times he was maimed and walked with a sever limp normally pushing a shopping cart that he would gather citrus from the local trees and Items he picked out of the trash and offered to sell these items for money he never actually asked for a hand out
My wife and I were seperated at the time and I had came home and begun to speak in tongues willing her to come back to no avail he lead me to watch that movie called bruce all mighty and after words I came home and repented of my actions and went inside I kneeled down and began to speak in tongues with the eye shut it was as if a bright light was being shown in them instead of darkness with my eyes shut there was a warm red glow. as I continued to pray the light got brighter and brighter till it was almost blinding with my eyes shut I thought to my self Ooh My God God is coming

just as I thought that someone knocked on the door I wiped the snot from my nose and dried my tears and answered the door and there was this black man, there was such warmth coming from him I couldn't help my self as I smiled back at him. He began to tell me how when he first came everyone thought he was a drunk and I just stood there as J E S U S spoke to me Robert he said I never had told this man my real name he said I want to visit with you come and spend some time with you when would be a good time for you I said thursday at four
After speaking with J E S U S in side this black man he said I have to go there are some children playing in a intersection a couple roads over I have some debbie cakes that I want to give to them and I watched Jesus walk away down the road
That thursday I went out into the back yard and sat out by the cross (another testimonie) and waited it was a beautiful day not a cloud in the sky and finally I watched a cloud form across the river and move over my home it turned into a awesome storm I stood with my arms stretched up words and spoke in tongues and I heard God ask me what it is that I want

I am soooooooooo ashamed because he had given my late wife and I a ministry and there was so many things that I had already asked God for that was inline with his will Like a son to leave a legacy to and carry my name on through and my marriage so many rightoues things that I could have asked for and instead I said I just want to have fun........

No comments:

Post a Comment