Sunday, June 17, 2012

To all those fatheres that don't feel like fathers because their children have past away or miscarryed


I don't know how many times I have watched Forest Gump but last night I watched it again and I was really touched by the end where he finds out he has a son and his son is smart, top of his class in school and than his Jenny dies.  Forest takes a letter to Jennys grave and places it at her head stone and says Jenny our son wrote you a letter I can't read so I will just leave it here for you....... I was in tear, my two boys are learning how to read now.  But my wife and I lost a child in the 5th month of pregancey.  This was very hard on my wife and I, and haveing gone through a divorce with very limited time that I am able to spend with my children forced to sale our marital home where I had planted rose bushes and named them with the names of each of my children including Joesph the child that was never born, and than not being able to take those with me it feels like I have lost him again.

Last night I had a dream it included David my oldest sons God mother Phyllis Allison the first lady of Living Word Ministries whom I respect greatly and a little babie girl who resembled Jordyn, Nicole Dawns daughter, who is very much alive. 
DISCLAIMER:  in respect to the dream I don't know if either of these woman ever had a miss-carriage I am certianly not implying any thing.   Because in the dream it seemed like it was phyllis child that had past away. I am certianly not taking away from any of the of the great misry or trama that my wife has exsperinced and am not making lite of it.  I am simply telling the dream as I seen it.
In the dream I was able to go into heaven twice, both times I was able to sit with this child and she was able to read and loved doing it she was hungry for more, so I went and hinted to the mother of the unborn child that she could read and of course the mother wrote letters to the unborn child writing all the things that she wished she could have said tieing each letter together and put them in a box under her bed for safe keeping I can only imagine. But the second time I entered heaven the little unborn child was just bubbling over with excitement because of all the letters she was getting from her mama.......
Now I dont think that any of the names mentioned have anything to do with my dream perhaps they are just praying for me I dont know..... or not that hasn't been revealed to me.
But I for one am certianly going to be writing some letters to my unborn child and tieing them all together and putting them in a box for my unborn son to read..... happy fathers day

No comments:

Post a Comment