Monday, March 21, 2011

Psalms 126:5-6

I'm going to steal a little from the morning service at the well of worship this morning and from pondarosa baptist tonight. I find it funny that they are both preaching the same message amen so we see Gods spirit working and guiding us.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

the great commission, we all have a calling on our lives and a ministry to serve the body of Christ "if I'm just a toe nail but I make it in than praise God let me be the best toe nail than" quote from Rev John Allison Amen corner here. We were once helpless we had nothing to look forward no hope. But with salvation we learned that there was life everlasting joy unspeakable.

Genesis 49:18 I have waited for thy salvation, O LORD.

the whole world is waiting the havest is plentiful

Matthew 9:37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
So Jesus is saying here that he is sending us into the lost a dieing world to help the helpless, so lets see where your ministry is at now!


We have the hinders:

1 Corinthians 9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.


Galatians 5:7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?

we all know the story about the four men who lowered the one in a basket into Jesus presence

Matthew 9:3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth

Matthew 9:24 He said unto them, Give place: for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.

John 11:32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

We have the helpless:

John 5:7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
You and I before we found Christ was helpless a sick and dieing world
We have the helpers:


Matthew 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

Acts 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
Acts 8:30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?


Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Acts 8:35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

We have all been called into the great commision we all have a ministry and we can start as simple and as easy as this:

Prayer:

Col 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

Compassion:

Jude 22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

Determination:

Acts 11:29 Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

Faithfull:

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.


1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.


Jesus came because he loved us and seen us suffering.

He showed me once what I looked like before I was saved, I was dressed all in black my eyes were blind glazed over white. My skin was like that of a pond that had dried up to fast my skin was cracked and curled up with puss leaking from the cracks. There was open wounds festering infected from a life of sin.



John 11:35
Jesus wept.

Jesus seen me and saved me, he removed the scales so I can see, he's given me the well of living water that I thirst no more and he has healed my wounds and has forgiven me for my sins

Now I'm like a white rose in his garden planted by the cool waters for his glory amen please we all know someone that isn't saved

reach out to them in prayer



Psalms 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Psalms 126:6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment