Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bear mentality

Do you have to tell people your a Christian or do they see it in you, by your walk, conversations, and dress?   After all a bear doesn't need a sign, you will see it's a bear and get up and run when it approaches....... is the devil running when you rise up acts 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

I'm preaching to my self as well, but we need to walk in the power and authority that Jesus says we have, binding the devils minions effects on us and tearing down those strong holds amen.....prayer and fasting is our tools to hone and sharpen plus it lets us know when trouble lurks soooooooooooooooo see you at the alter!
Remember your a child of the most high God rise up put on the full armor of God take up the sword call on his name in trouble!    "Say Jesus"
I take authority over you satan and your minions in the Name Of JESUS CHRIST and render you powerless in the life of my child____________
I bind your power and break your influence and loose my child__________ from your grip , all harmful hereditary , and other spirits of sickness and infections.   I break in the Name of JESUS and by faith I now take the blood of JESUS and cleanse the consious mind and the subconscious mind the emotions the imaginations the and the will of my child___________. 
I thank you for the power and authorith of your name and the blood, Lord JESUS and ask you to keep the heart of my child___________ open his ears that he might hear and lead him tenderly with your Holy Spirit fill him Lord with your healing touch and everlasting love peace and joy for your glory I ask this in the Mighty Name of JESUS Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment