Monday, March 5, 2012

walking on water anointing got to get out of the boat

Somebody said who is Robert Williams, let me say I am no one! But niether was moses, were told he couldn't even speak with out studdering G O D told him to go tell pharaoh to let my people go the strongest force on earth of that time he used a simple sheep herder...........But he who is in me is greater, I can do all things, I am more than a conqueror. I have seen the battle going on in the sp...i...ritial realm the war is real a shadow of things to come, I also seen the victory!!!! I am merely going into the land of the giants and taking the land.......Jesus is calling for us to come out of the boat....... come on share this petition with someone and tell them there is walking on water anointing coming their way!!!!

I am telling you VERLY VERLY the war has been won already! sound the trumpets and these things too, will fall before us!! whoooo hoooo
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/battle-born-or-faded-star-shadowed-by-legalized-prostitution/
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment